Serve Card Activation & Benefits Guide 2022
Today, we will discuss the process of activating the serve card and its benefits. Here you will find all the necessary information, as well as what you need to know the most. This information will be useful for anyone looking for information.
The survey offers great features for managing your money such as free direct deposit, free online bill payment, and free ATM withdrawals at over 24,000 pay pass ATM locations including American Express Service.
If you’ve already received a personalized service card in the mail, you can’t use it for purchases or bill payments until you activate it. In this article, we will help you to Serve card activation. So let’s get started!
How do I Activate my Serve Card Online?
Activating the service card is easy. If you want to activate your card online, you need to follow the given steps:
- First, you need to visit the survey’s login portal.
- Then, log in to your account with the username and password you created.
- Next, select the “Login Button” account.
- Then, look for the “Card Activation” option in your account.
- After you scroll through the first notification, you will see the “Activate your card” button.
- Then, tap the “Card Activation” button.
- Then, enter your card information like your name, card number, CVV, last 4 digits of SSN, etc.
- Once your card is activated, you can use it wherever the service card will be accepted.
I hope you understand the online method, but there is another mobile method that you can activate your card via mobile phone. So let’s take a look!
Activate Serve Card by Phone:
If you do not have internet access, you can also activate the card using your phone. Follow the steps given:
- First, you need to dial the service card customer care number 1-855-431-6035.
- After that, follow the trainer carefully and talk about serving card activation.
- Next, you provide your personal information, your full name, full address, date of birth, etc. Must be provided.
- After that, you will need to provide your card information, such as card number, CVV, and expiration date.
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive a confirmation email confirming that your service card has been activated.
Serve Card Activation at ATM
There is a third way to activate your service card through ATM. Follow the steps listed to learn how to activate it.
- First of all, you need to visit any nearby service card ATM.
- Once you get there, insert your BPI credit card into the ATM.
- Then, when you’re done, you’ll have to tap on “Card Options” and select “Card Activation”.
- After that, you will have to fill in other required details.
- They will notify you as soon as your service card is activated.
Serve Card – Features, and Benefits
Once your card is activated, you will get many benefits and services. Read the following details to know what benefits and services you can enjoy:
- Anti-fraud protection.
- FDIC insurance.
- Purchase protection.
- Emergency service.
- Roadside support.
We’ve included methods to activate all the service cards. It depends on which way you choose to activate your card in the hope that users will be successful in the service card activation process. If you encounter any issues or problems with the process, you should contact Server Customer Service. They will help you solve your problem. Thanks for reading!